We know that your special day is all you have been dreaming about — and all that you can’t stop worrying about. Put your mind at ease with wedding event insurance: What if your venue suddenly goes out of business? What if the bridal salon loses your dress? What if your caterer backs out?
Insurance companies generally offer two different types of wedding event insurance packages. You can choose to purchase just one or both packages. Examples of this coverage includes:
- Wedding cancellation/postponement insurance:
- Postponement due to family illnesses, untimely deaths, and travel delays
- Flowers and wedding photography that failed to arrive when promised
- Bakers, caterers, bridal boutiques, and wedding venues that went out of business
- No-show photographers and DJs
- Lost or damaged wedding rings, dresses and attire
- Damaged wedding cake, spoiled food, and other glitches in catering and entertainment
- Wedding liability insurance: frequently required by reception venues
- General liability insurance: coverage for property damage and bodily injuries that may be incurred by the guests at your wedding.
- Liquor liability insurance: designed to protect you against liability claims for alcohol-related accidents at your event.
At Alpha/Omega Coverage, we can work with you to make sure you’ve got the coverage you need, while at the same time using all possible credits and discounts to make that coverage affordable. In addition, our financial division, Alpha/Omega Financial Services, offers a complimentary financial review to all new and existing clients. Just give us a call at 718-494-4440 or send us a note at Mike@insureSI.com. We want to help you meet your goals, and make sure what’s important to you is protected!
The author is providing the material and viewpoints on a generic informational basis. All references to various insurance policies, coverage terms, policy language, exclusions, definitions etc. are from a broad selection of general insurance information. It is not intended to be used for any specific policy or coverage situation. The views expressed by the author do not necessarily represent the views of the insurance companies it represents. Content has been referenced from The Travelers Indemnity Company.